Thursday 18 April 2013

First post!

A big HI to anyone who has ended in this blog by accident (just hoping that someone will stumble upon my blog). This is my first attempt at blogging although the idea of starting up a blog has been on the back burner for quite sometime. So, please don't be too harsh with your criticisms. Thanks!

Well, first and foremost, what the hell is femminello?! To tell the truth, I struggled a little trying to name this blog (too bad that I don't have sky rocketing imagination). Then it occurred to me that i should name it after something that i really love. Since I've decided that this is going to be a food blog, I wanted to name it after my favourite food. Guess what, my favourite food happens to be lemon! Maybe it isn't exactly food....but still I think lemons make most food taste better. Hence, I wanted to name this blog lemons or somewhere along that line (warned you about my lack of imagination!). Sadly, it was not available and thus I named it "femminello" after some research. Femminello actually forms a group of several lemon selections each with its own characteristics. You can read about it here

mmmm....lemons! (Image: www.wellicious.com via Google Image)


I am going to dedicate this blog solely for my culinary adventures (perhaps a few misadventures along the way). Hope my future posts could tempt you to follow my blog. Will try my best to keep you guys interested. Cheers till then!! 

2 comments :

  1. hi,
    im loving your recipes though i haven't tried to try it..
    i find it simple and easy with those photos you provide, as a new cook can really guide me..
    thanks and keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Blog. It provide such a nice detail about the food service such as Pav-Bhaji, get more valuable detail about food on my page the Best Restaurant In Sydney.

    ReplyDelete